Originally posted on The Enterprise Force.com Architect:
I’m a huge fan of the SFDC platform. It has the potential to transform businesses if implemented and managed correctly. Unfortunately I’ve seen many companies come up short when trying to reap value from Salesforce. There are countless reasons for this but here are some of the top reasons I’ve seen:
- No organizational vision or direction for the company’s use of Salesforce
- No roadmap and product management strategy that ties the platform’s use to corporate goals.
- No formal architecture, governance or change management strategy leading to an evolutionary design of either silo’d functionality or a mis-use of multiple Salesforce instances.
- The original implementation was delivered with little-to-no technical understanding by the customer.
- A lack of understanding between how and when to use configuration vs custom code.
- The implementation consultants delivered “functional value” only and therefore lack any standards in the configuration design and coding layers.
- There are no patterns, no…
View original 720 more words
Originally posted on Techbpm:
This is in continuation to my previous post on Pega Architecture. If that is a functional view on PRPC capabilities, the following is little more detailed in terms of various components within PRPC.
Each of the components are briefed as below –
|EJB container||Java EE application server that provides the facilities for executing Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs)|
|PRServlet||Main servlet to handle users and developers interaction with PRPC|
|prsysmgmt||- Web application that developers can use to monitor and control caches, listeners, agents and other process commander facilities- Uses JMX extension (Java management extension) to access these process commander facilities hosted as Managed beans in MBean Server|
|Resource adaptor||Ability to integrate PRPC with other enterprise systems|
|PRAsync MDB||Using Message driven beans to receive messages asynchronously. A message-driven bean is a message listener that can reliably consume messages from a queue or a durable subscription.|
View original 82 more words
Wall Street Journal gazetesi, "WhatsApp’ın fiyatı, 4,4 milyar dolar piyasa değerine sahip Türkiye’nin en büyük rafinerisiTüpraş’ın 4 katından daha fazla" diye yazıyor. Wall Street Journal gazetesi, "ABD’li mesajlaşma yazılımı olan WhatsApp, Facebook’a 19 milyar dolara satılıyor. Türkiye’de hiçbir halka açık şirketin piyasa değeri, bu fiyat ile WhatsApp’ı geçemiyor. Hatta yazılım şirketi WhatsApp’ın fiyatı, 4,4 milyar dolar piyasa değerine sahip Türkiye’nin en büyük rafinerisi Tüpraş’ın 4 katından daha fazla" sözlerini kullandı.